Nannies and Sitters
We are dedicated to helping you find a well qualified professional caregiver to come into your home and care for your children. We meet with all nannies in person. They have all gone through an extensive criminal background check and all references are thoroughly checked. Prior to signing on with our agency, they must have a minimum of 3 years experience working with children of all ages and be CPR certified. Many have certifications dealing with child development or a degree in education. Being parents ourselves, we realize how hard it is to trust someone with your children.
We match your family with a nanny based on your specific needs. During the intake process you will have the opportunity to request what qualities you are looking for in a nanny. We provide nannies to all of the metro Atlanta areas including, but not limited to Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Duluth, Norcross, Johns Creek, Marietta, Smyrna, Vinings, and Buckhead. We do not place nannies in other states at this time.
- Full time (30 or more hours per week)
- Part time (up to 29 hours per week with a consistent schedule each week)
- Temporary with a consistent schedule
- Temporary with a non-consistent schedule (babysitting for date nights, etc)
- Live out
- Hotel sitting for special events