Be sure to check out a great Parenting and Pregnancy Event!!
Bellies to Bellies Foundation
July 22nd, 11am – 6pm at the Holiday Inn Atlanta Perimeter.
With celebrity and special guest speakers such as actress Mayim Bialik, PhD from “The Big Bang Theory”, world renowned midwife Ina May Gaskin, PhD(Hon.), Henci Goer, award-winning medical writer and internationally known speaker, presenting ” Preventing the Preventable Cesarean,” and the finest local specialists, this is going to be the pregnancy and parenting event of the year!
This spectacular event provides expectant and new parents with the following:
· Reducing toxins in your home, learn how to make your own baby wipes, shampoo, cleaners.
· Optimal baby positioning tips, tools and exercises to help avoid c-sections and back labor.
· Rare opportunities to meet and hear special guest speaker’s keynote presentations, providing unique childbirth and parenting education.
· Diaper Free Baby – Elimination Communication, natural approach to responding to babies’ elimination needs
· Positive Discipline Methods
· Tips, tools and tricks for dads and birth partners to assist with labor, birth and recovery.
· Different parenting methods and presentations on positive discipline for all ages.
· Pelvic floor health and safety during pregnancy, delivery and postpartum recovery.
· Nursing wear, the best fit!
· Try before you buy demos and product trials such as baby carriers, cloth diapers, breast feeding essentials and more!
· Door prizes, coupons, silent auction, and raffles to take home baby gear, products and services.
· Essential education, keynote presentations by world renowned specialists and resources.
· Entertainment for the entire family including face painting and special “kids room” with childcare optional for just $5 a child up to 4 hours per child.
· Preventing abdominal separation and splitting in pregnancy and postpartum.
· Book signing and photo opportunities with our special guests.
· Aromatherapy uses for pregnancy, birth and parenting (relaxation, comfort, diaper rash, tummy aches, compresses for engorgement…)
· Breastfeeding successfully, getting started with ease.
· Newborn care demos on baby wearing, swaddling and soothing your fussy baby.